MixBloom is a social media content service for startups and high growth businesses. We help business owners grow their social media presence, drive more traffic to their website and reach new customers with social media. We do it by providing a constant stream of social media content carefully selected for them.
On top of helping businesses directly, we also work with agencies and social media managers to help them with content curation and social media writing, so they never run out of content for their clients and can focus on growing their freelancing or agency business.
We’re looking for a talented social media manager to help us with content creation and social media management for our clients. Do you love writing and social media? Then keep reading!
What will you be doing?
This is more than just writing, the key to the role is to combine customer management and communication skills, marketing skills to understand our client’s business and writing skills to prepare relevant social media posts.
- developing relationships with our customers, understanding their business, coming up with relevant topics, creating and curating the right posts for their brands
- finding and getting an understanding of valuable content in the categories you’ve been assigned, then write social media posts that read like catchy “headlines” or recommendations for the content.
- occasionally contributing to our own social media content, blogging for our social media blog, create resources on social media topics
- optionally write blog posts for our clients, on request
Our platform provides the tools to remove all the time intensive and low-value activities associated with social media management.
We want to make your job easy and enjoyable, focusing on the two activities we consider key: understanding a brand, writing engaging social media posts.
– good understanding of tech, marketing, social media, bonus if you have website management or business experience
– perfect English writing – proven by existing social media and writing work
– marketing experience – you can write concisely, express yourself clearly and simply
– social media skills – you need to know how to use hashtags, images and mentions effectively
How we work
We’re a remote team spread around the world. We enjoy this way of working and the freedom it affords all of us. We collaborate daily mainly using chat (Slack/Skype) and awesome, simple tools like Trello.
We care about the people working with us and aim to build long-lasting relationships with anyone who will join the company. For this, personality fit on top of skills is key. We’re looking for smart, independent and creative people who want to build something great, take decisions independently and make an impact on a small business and its customers.
Your working hours
We will decide together on a work schedule that works for you based on your life and priorities. You can work from wherever you want and whenever you want. We like to find responsible people and let them do their job autonomously.