MixBloom is a social media management service for high growth businesses that understand the importance of content in creating a brand.
We help business owners build a brand and grow their social media presence, drive more traffic to their offers and reach new customers with social media. We do it by giving these businesses a voice on social media with content carefully written for them.
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager to help us with content creation for our clients. Do you love writing, marketing, and social media? Then keep reading!
What will you be doing?
This is more than just writing, the key to the role is to combine writing and marketing skills to understand our client’s business and give the brand a unique, authentic voice on social media.
Your responsibilities will include:
- developing relationships with our clients, understanding their brand and voice, coming up with relevant ideas for creating and curating the right content for their brands
- creating original content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin, combining your writing with visual content you’ll help create or source for our clients
- giving suggestions and participating in discussions with the client to refine their content strategy
- contributing to our own social media accounts, blogging for our social media blog, create resources on marketing topics
The MixBloom platform provides the tools to remove all the time-intensive and low-value activities associated with social media management.
We want to make your job easy and enjoyable, focusing on the two activities we consider key: understanding a brand, writing engaging social media content.
– perfect English writing – proven by existing social media and writing work
– copywriting experience – you can write concisely, express yourself clearly and simply
– social media skills – you need to know how to use hashtags, images and mentions effectively
– you’re reliable and can be trusted to deliver your work on time and respect your commitments to us and clients
How we work
We’re a remote team spread around the world. We enjoy this way of working and the freedom it affords all of us. We collaborate daily mainly using chat, video calls and tools like Trello.
We care about the people working with us and aim to build long-lasting relationships with anyone who will join the company.
For this, personality fit on top of skills is key. We’re looking for smart, independent and creative people who want to build something great, take decisions independently and make an impact on a growing business and its customers.
You’ll be made responsible for a number of clients, according to your availability and interest, and we’ll expect you to keep all commitments for content creation for those clients, with minimal supervision.
You can work wherever you want and whenever you want. We like to find responsible people and let them do their job autonomously.
You’ll be part of a growing team of talented professionals and will have the opportunity to grow relationships with others, get guidance and mentorship, if and when you want it.