We don’t believe in empty value statements no one considers or remembers.
We all know a big company proud to say they put the customer first and then keeps you miles away with an automated phone answering service.
We do business following a few core ideas:
- Quality first: we create only the highest quality content. We put it first, it's a priority.
- Honesty: we say things as they are, we do what we say we’ll do. We don’t hide anything under the carpet.
- Love your work: we work hard to deliver a high quality experience. It takes more effort, but it’s worth it.
- Be of service: we aim to impress our customers with amazing service, nothing less.
- Speak clearly: we communicate in a clear way, whether it’s with our customers or within the team. We write clearly, in a simple and effective way.
- Be humble: we put our ego last, it’s not about us. We put others first. We treat everyone with respect – h/t to Buffer for this, and much more inspiration.
- Life before work: we work hard, but we don’t think work is everything, there’s lots to enjoy in life – we want everyone in the team to be able to make enough time for family, hobbies, passions and anything else they see fit.
- Flexible: we adapt, we change and we make change possible within our team and our lives.
We’re a remote company and love everything about this way of working and the freedom it affords all of us – we want everyone in the team to build an effective work routine that works for them and enjoy all the benefits of remote work.
Mai An Tran